- Your profile
- Writing a blog post
- Tips / Tricks
Once you have activated your profile on “Aimless wandering – A Rover scout blog” please complete the following steps
- Add a profile picture/ Aavtor and some biographical info
- Enter your first and last name and set ” Display name publicly as ” your full name
Writing a post
- Click on “Add new post”
- Enter a title, please keep it short and to the point!
- Choose what category the post belongs to
You can add the following content to your post
Text!! Lists, links.
Click on add media and upload your image. Only use images we have rights to use!
Same as above
- Post save automatically ever minute or so. You can click “Save draft” while your still working on it.
- Once your ready for the post to be reviewed, click the edit button and choose “Save as Review”
- Clicking Publish will make it live! Don’t do that until it’s ready!
- You can set posts to be published at a certain time/date
Each post must have a larger header image.